Delhi to Mumbai/ essay/story writing/paragraph writing

Delhi to Mumbai


In 2017

 It was the first time I had to go to Mumbai as my uncle had a baby son then who was just born so my family went to Mumbai for wishing them and also to play with newly born one.

We had to travel by train.our train was from hazrat Nizamuddin station in New Delhi. It's timing was around six so we had left our home around 5 as the station is far from our home. When we reached the station many trains were already present but a big confusion was about our train.

There was half an hour left for his departure then my father identify our train but unfortunately it was on the another platform. We hurried up to catch the train but the rush also a big factor then every member of my family has boarded into train except me. I was too afraid as I was only 9 years old and that was not enough everyone has forget me so I was very sad and I tried to go for the railway police and then I realised that I hadn't recognised them as I never seen them before. I ask if anyone could help me to recognise the railway police but none  had given attention to me so I went to a shop on the station and explained him my situation.he was very kind but I also had to be careful. He asked me if I would go with him to police but o refused as I just thought that he was a child catcher and may be kidnapped me so I was shouting to help me, under 1 minute a huge crowd consist around 20-30 people has surrounded me  and start fight with that shopkeeper.I was too afraid at that moment but suddenly police had came there to sort out the matter,I used that opportunity and ran towards the police and explained my situation. He tried to contact the driver of that train but the network problem also failed the connection between the driver and us. But after trying many times the connection has connected and the driver has stopped the train on next station and told my family about me so they all are very tensed but after hearing the news they all had left the train and came to station by a train. 

That's the most scared incident of my life but we all had travelled Mumbai on next day and I was got very attention by my family.


Post a Comment

Follow on Instagram

http://instagram.com/capitals.22
Copyright © Zafar ideas. Designed by OddThemes