I am a student my daily routine is same expect Sunday.I want heard by my father that early rising takes up three blessing -health, wealth and wisdom ,since then I have been rising around 7 in the morning. After doing my morning activities, I take bath with little warm water & then I would go for prayer of God as my mother told me that I should begin my days work with the prayer of God then I take breakfast with consists of you biscuits at a cup of teeth after that I always sometime give to my books, I usually read them around three hours during that period I was finished my homework then study for next lessons at last for general knowledge.I also looked up some current affairs and my online classes too. I take rest and play for sometimes with gadget will sometimes with friends ,around 2 o'clock in afternoon I have to go to my coaching that trains me to crack at the success usually it might one and half or and that period is a golden period as we get live instructions from an expert after coaching I take half an hour and then spend half an hour or for religious activities and yet go for play with my friends I enjoyed at the lord as they are my important partners of my enjoyment than a complete half of my homework to make tomorrow little easy and then spend some time with my family eat dinner and go to the bed and take 8 hour nap as 11 to 7
Home Unlabelled How I spend my day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Post a Comment